Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dreams

Yes, it's almost 3:30 in the morning. My dreams woke me up. They often do. I was having a wide variety of dreams. One left me a little sad, as that "genre" of dreams always does. The dream ended with me hugging my sister Shana (only it wasn't really Shana, but that's not the point). We were in our old house. I have a lot of dreams where we're in our old house, which means I have a lot of dreams that we're one big happy family again. I really miss the days when we all lived together, the days before the divorce. Aside from me being a REALLY mouthy teenager with an out-of-control temper, we had a good thing going. I love my family, and it's still hard for me sometimes that we aren't together anymore.

One of my other dreams was just a little weird. This guy and I seemed to like each other. He kissed me along my jawline, which I thought was him just being sweet. Then he told me I needed to lose weight in my lips. Unless my lips grow to the size of Lafawnda's from Napoleon Dynamite, I don't foresee a guy ever telling me in real life that I need to lose weight in my lips. Haha, dreams can be so funny. :O)

No comments: