Monday, January 5, 2009

YAY for a New Year!

I'm totally excited to have internet access at home, and I thought I would just start blogging away, but I'm actually not really in the mood ... so sad. I promise to get back into the mood, though.



I have made lots of goals for the year, a couple of them being improving myself physically and taking pride in my home. I bought a Wii and Wii Fit, and I've been exercising with it. One of the ways I am going to take pride in my home is by trying at least one new recipe a month. The latest new recipe I tried was a BBQ Chicken Pizza. TA DA!





YUM! It was really good! I was proud of myself. :O) I also purchased the ingredients necessary to make a "Mexican" pizza and "Aloha Chicken." I'll let you know how they turn out.

Alrighty ... I'm going to let you go now. Happy New Year! (even if it is the 5th already ...)

No comments: