Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last night, I was in my bathroom, and I heard my neighbor singing. I found it quite amusing, and I tried to figure out what she was singing. Could you imagine if I had started singing along so she could hear me? haha, that thought has amused me all day. :O)

I'm still making progress on my goals I've set for this year. I have not fallen into the temptation to eat fast food, and I have now exercised 7 days in a row! That's pretty good for me!

OK, I guess I should be more accurate and say I'm making progress on that goal ... I still need to work on my other ones. :O)

I think I may go to this http://www.philandamyfitness.com/90_Day_Challenge.html on Saturday. If you're in the area and would like to go with me, let me know!

I had a thought earlier ... good grief ... what was it? ....

Oh, well ... I sat here and thought for a while, and I couldn't remember it. Maybe I'll think of it later ...

No comments: