Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Quick Update Regarding School and Work

Since my last post, Joseph and I decided I should go ahead and pursue school this semester. I'm going to have to be a little creative with my course selections (a combination of online courses and classroom courses), but I'm hopeful that the Lord is going to work out all of the details. I have the privilege of attending a 4 hour orientation this Thursday. I'm hoping I'll be pumped about it by then, haha. Please be in prayer that God will open up a spot for me in two different classes I'd like to take. I ask that trusting completely that He has something else in mind for me this semester if those spots do not become available to me.

The last I heard, January 31st will more than likely be my last day at work. I'm not making a countdown calendar this time (to be fair, I only made a Post-it Note last time). While we're grateful for the extra month of income, Joseph and I are both really looking forward to the next chapter in our sweet romance.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement. I really appreciate you!

No comments: