Friday, September 12, 2008

Kinda Gross ... Kinda Cool

OK. I'll be the first to admit that, at times, my apartment looks a lot like a bachelor pad (a pretty one, though). What I'm about to show you, however, is more the result of an experiment, not grossness.

I had some Oreos and skim milk a few days ago. I left the glass of milk out for maybe a day. Within a day, I started to notice the milk changing. It was thickening a bit. Within probably two days, the top had bubbled up. Within three days, it looked like this:








Notice that it looks kind of like the inside of a Moon Pie sitting on top of a glass of water. I actually poured off the liquid, and it was clear like water. It left this behind:



I'm beyond amazed. I mean, I never would have thought that a glass of skim milk would have turned into that in three days. Now I know. Oh, and please know that I have disposed of the blob. The grossness has been removed from my apartment. The experiment is over. :O)

No comments: